"Just the Fax" by Chris Huth Women's Tee
|Availability:||In stock (5)|
Basically, there's a lot to check out and if you recognize some of the references, it makes this shirt THAT much cooler for you!
A little History of Colfax:
Originally known as Golden Road for its connection of Golden and Denver, Colfax was renamed in 1896 for Schuyler Colfax, vice-president to President Ulysses S. Grant. Today, Colfax is a 26-mile-long strip that extends from Aurora in the east, west to the mountains through Denver, Lakewood, and Golden.
- 4.2 oz.(US) 7 oz.,(CA), 100% airlumecombed and ringspun cotton, 32 singles
- Ash is 99/1 airlume combed and ringspun cotton/polyester
- Athletic Heather & Black Heather are 90/10 airlume combed and ringspun cotton/polyester
- Alternate Heather CVC/Blend colors are 52/48 airlume combed and ringspun cotton/polyester
- Slim fit
- Longer-length body
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- Side seams
- Tear-away label
- Fits true to size OR check out the Mens version of this tee if you want an oversized look and feel