Ciggy Butt Brain by John Van Horn Tee
|Availability:||In stock (3)|
Why you always trying to pocket my lighter? This collaboration with John Van Horn is dubbed "Ciggy Butt Brain" by the artist. The detailed design is printed on a super soft casual tee for both men and women. It's printed on the pocket for a contrasted design to the tee itself. So simple, yet sophisticated. Pair this tee with a pair of dark wash jeans for an effortless cool look.
John Van Horn is an artist living and working in Denver, CO, his work is an exploration of medium and technique, with the intention of conveying mood rather than concrete concepts, encouraging viewers to read their own meaning into the work. John often presents melancholic imagery in contrast with a deliberate sense of humorous absurdity, poking fun at sorrow, adversity, and misfortune as a form of catharsis.
- Regular fit
- Crew neck, contrast colour pocket
- Mid weight, 5.3 oz/yd2, 28-singles
- 100% combed cotton (heathers 15% viscose)
- Neck ribbing, side seamed, shoulder to shoulder tape, double needle hems, preshrunk to minimize shrinkage
- Fits true-to-size for men; for women, recommend a size down for a more fitted look and feel.