Fresh Pot! By John Van Horn
|Article number:||Fresh Pot! By John Van Horn|
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
Everyone loves a good cup'a joe! What a wonderful tribute to you coffee fiends. This limited edition retro coffee pot T-shirt is a collaboration with local artist John Van Horn. The Fresh Pot! design has been printed onto the front of the tee.
John Van Horn is an artist originally from Grand County, Colorado and is now living and working in Denver, CO. His work is an exploration of medium and technique, with the intention of conveying mood rather than concrete concepts, encouraging viewers to read their own meaning into the work. John often presents melancholic imagery in contrast with a deliberate sense of humorous absurdity, poking fun at sorrow, adversity, and misfortune as a form of catharsis. When he isn’t working in the studio, John is an avid book reader, film watcher, and fan of graphic novels. He finds inspiration in the work of Mike Mignola, particularly his ‘Hellboy’ series.
- Regular fit
- Crew neck, contrast colour pocket
- Mid weight, 5.3 oz/yd2, 28-singles
- 100% combed cotton (heathers 15% viscose)
- Neck ribbing, side seamed, shoulder to shoulder tape, double needle hems, preshrunk to minimize shrinkage
- Fits true-to-size for men; for women, recommend a size down for a more fitted look and feel.
DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT THIS DESIGN ON THE HOODIE!