"Just the Fax" Tee by Chris Huth
|Availability:||In stock (3)|
A special design done by Chris Huth that is an homage to Colfax and all its many wonders.
A little History of Colfax:
Originally known as Golden Road for its connection of Golden and Denver, Colfax was renamed in 1896 for Schuyler Colfax, vice-president to President Ulysses S. Grant. Today, Colfax is a 26-mile-long strip that extends from Aurora in the east, west to the mountains through Denver, Lakewood, and Golden.
Basically, there's a lot to check out and if you recognize some of the references, it makes this shirt THAT much cooler for you!
- 4.2 oz.(US) 7 oz.(CA), 100% airlume combed and ringspun cotton, 32 singles
- Ash is 99/1 airlume combed and ringspun cotton/polyester
- Retail fit
- Unisex sizing
- Coverstitched collar and sleeves
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- Side seams
- Tear-away label
- Fits true to size for men; for women, recommend a size down for a more fitted look and feel OR check out the "Just the Fax" Womens Tee!