Bear vs Horse Ladies Crewneck
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
Represent Colorado with this amazing Godzilla style battle between the Blue Bear and Bluecifer! Who will win? Who will be sacrificed?
Written in Kanji, it says Denver, Colorado!
We commissioned local tattoo artist Alex Taylor to draw up this design for us. When he's not designing T-shirts he can be found at Crimson Hilt Tattoo & Gallery on east Colfax or @alextaylortattooer on Instagram
- 8.2 oz., 50% poly, 37.5% combed and ringspun cotton, 12.5% rayon; 30 singles
- Solids & Colorblocks - 6.5 oz., 60/40 combed and ringspun cotton/poly, 30 singles
- Marbles - 6.5 oz., 85% combed and ringspun cotton, 15% polyester, 30 singles
- Grey Acid fleece is 6.5 oz., 52% combed ringspun cotton, 48% poly, 30 singles
- 1x1 rib neckline
- Wide ribbed cuffs and waistband
- Pre-laundered sponge fleece; relaxed fit