Bear vs Horse Zip-Up Hoodie
|Availability:||Out of stock|
|Available in store:||Check availability|
Our epic Blucifer vs BABB design has moved onto a zip-up hoodie! Represent Colorado with this amazing Godzilla style battle between the Blue Bear at the Denver Convention Center and Bluecifer out at DIA! Who will win? Who will be sacrificed?
The Design has been printed onto the back of a black camouflage zip-up taking up the entirety of the back of the hoodie. On the front, there is Kanji on the left chest that says "Abstract". The Kanji within the design says "Denver, Colorado".
We commissioned local tattoo artist Alex Taylor to draw up this design for us. When he's not designing T-shirts he can be found at Crimson Hilt Tattoo & Gallery on east Colfax or @alextaylortattooer on Instagram
Contrast is a key feature on the unisex fitted zip hoodie with its white zipper and drawcord. Using premium ring-spun cotton to achieve a smooth and stable fabric surface for printing. It is finished with quality construction, white #5 kissing coil zipper, white plastic tipped round drawcord, nickel zipper pull, nickel eyelets, and 1x1 ribbing at cuffs, waistband and pocket openings.
- Fits True to Size; recommend sizing up for a slouchier fit.
- 6.5 oz (210 gm) pre-laundered cotton/polyester blend fleece
- ring spun cotton
- Solid Colors: 80% Cotton/20% Polyester with 100% cotton 40 singles face yarn for supreme printability and softness
- Charcoal Heather: 55% Cotton/45% Polyester
- Gunmetal Heather: 65% Cotton/35% Polyester
- unlined hood
- split stitch double needle sewing on all seams
- twill neck tape
- tear away neck label
- 1x1 ribbing at cuffs, waistband & pocket openings
- nickel eyelets
- #5 white coil kissing zipper with nickel pull
- plastic tipped white round drawcord
- slim unisex fit
The heather colors are not made of 100% cotton face yarn.