Bear vs Horse Women's Tank Top
|Availability:||Out of stock|
Our epic Blucifer vs BABB design has moved onto a muscle tank! Represent Colorado with this amazing Godzilla style battle between the Blue Bear at the Denver Convention Center and Bluecifer out at DIA! Who will win? Who will be sacrificed?
The Design has been printed onto the front of a black muscle tank for women taking up the entirety of the front of the tank. The Kanji within the design says "Denver, Colorado".
We commissioned local tattoo artist Alex Taylor to draw up this design for us. When he's not designing T-shirts he can be found at Crimson Hilt Tattoo & Gallery on east Colfax or @alextaylortattooer on Instagram
- 3.7 oz.(US) 6.2 oz.(CA), 65/35 polyester/viscose, 32 singles
- Athletic Heather is 52/48 polyester/viscose
- Black Heather is 80/20 viscose/polyester
- Marbles are 3.5 oz., 91/9 polyester/airlume combed and ringspun cotton, 40 singles
- Slubs are 4.0 oz., 50/37.5/12.5 polyester/airlume combed and ringspun cotton/rayon, 32 singles
- Black Slub is 4.0 oz., 40/30/30 poly/airlume combed ringspun cotton/rayon, 32 singles
- Stripes are 3.7 oz., 70/30 rayon/polyester
- Relaxed, drapey fit
- A-line body
- Shirring at racerback seam
- Merrowed bottom hem
- Side seams
- Tear-away label
- Fits true-to-size for women's vanity sizing; recommend a size up for a more loose fit.